Sunday, September 4, 2011

31 weeks

Look at that belly!

Jealous much?!  Ha!  I spent week 30 and part of 31 in Orlando Florida (Vacation posts and pictures are soon to follow.)  We headed north from Orlando to Daytona Beach for an afternoon and evening of swimming and playing in the ocean.  This was the most exciting day of vacation for me.  I can't believe that I let Brandon take a picture of me in a swimsuit.. but I was trying to be a good sport! 
While I've had a blast in Florida, my mind is overwhelmed by all the things I have to get done in the next nineish weeks before Harper comes.  While I think she will arrive early ( the twins arrived one day shy of 37 weeks and Greyson at 38), I have my fingers crossed that I can go longer.  I totally feel like Jessie Spano, " there's just never enough time!" You gotta love Saved by the Bell quotes!


No comments:

Post a Comment